9.21.2010

Ohh the things we do...

SO... Tonight, I asked for a spanking. I really wanted/needed one. I texted Owen while I was at work and asked if he would and of course, he happily said yes. I was sooo excited to get home and have his hands on my ass, spanking away. It started out sexy and erotic. He had me bent over a chair with my back perfectly arched and was being very thorough. It was amazing.

But alas, dear readers, the good times had to end whenever I decided I wanted to stomp my feet. He tried to stop me so what did I do?? Oh yes... you guessed it!! I stomped right on his foot and asked why I couldn't stomp my feet? TWICE! with my voice raised.

Owen 1 Ty 0

I'm sure you know how the story ends but let me tell you anyway. He immediately ceased all action and stood there. I could hear his heavy breathing of frustration and knew I was in for it. So like a good little lady, I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

I thought maybe he was going to just walk and say he was done but no, he grabbed the belt and gave me FIVE excruciatingly painful licks (as he calls them) and I was down on my knees with tears welling in my eyes. He came down to my level and I apologized.

Thankfully, all was forgiven.

And this is what my ass looked like after:




Did I deserve it? Hell yes. Did I learn a lesson? Of course. Will I act defiant and immature again? Probably.

One day, hopefully, I'll learn!

XoXo,
Ty

2 comments:

  1. Only "FIVE excruciatingly painful licks " ? You need at least another "FORTY-FIVE excruciatingly painful licks" young lady !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you are right! But I don't know if I could stand it...

    ReplyDelete