9.14.2010

Cinderelly, Cinderelly

Do you remember The Work Song from Cinderella? Here are the lyrics, if not:

Cinderella, Cinderella
All I hear is Cinderella, from the moment I get up
till shades of night are falling
There isn't any letup, I hear them calling, calling
Go up and do the attic and go down and do the cellar, you can do them
both together
"Cinderella."

How lovely it would be
if I could live in my fantasy
But in the middle of my dreaming
they're screaming
at me
Cinderella

And then it, of course, continues with the mice singing.

That is EXACTLY how I have been feeling this last two weeks. I haven't been able to be on here with one thing or another going on in my life. "Do this, Ty, Now this, OK! Now some more of this or that"

And I just got finished cleaning up our tiny apt and it still needs about 12730982173891723981273 other things done before winter sets in and it'll be too cold to do, like washing the curtains and cleaning the carpet and spraying out the trash cans and lots of other mundane things. :( But I am done for tonight so on to more relevant things! Look for more posts the next couple days ;)

Ohhh, also, I have my fingers crossed for a good girl spanking since I worked so hard on the apartment!! WHOOOOO!

XoXo,
Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment