9.15.2010

Bridezilla

Planning a wedding is bringing out my naughty side to even the vanillas. I am constantly lashing out at innocent bystanders and breathing fire down people's necks... I don't know what is getting to me more... the guest list or the vendors?! But I do know I deserve a spanking. A royally painful spanking.

Notice the excitement in the bridesmaid's face? I'm pretty sure that is how mine feel!




I'm sure this is exactly how my honeymoon will start:





And sadly, I deserve it. I really should try harder to be a good girl. *Sigh*

1 comment:

  1. I have always believed that minute the bride says "I do", at the altar. It is the bridegroom's duty to raise the bride's silk wedding dress waist high, pull down her white pantie's, and spank that bare bare bottom, blushingly red. Also on the bride's wedding night, and for the rest of her life. That to me would be the start of a happy marriage.

    ReplyDelete