7.19.2010

I wanna do bad things with you...

Funishments are probably my favorite type of spanking :) & Owen and I have an amazing system worked out to make them even more fun. We are both insanely busy all the time and can't spend all the time we want together so we decided to create a tally system. Wherever we are, at any given time, Owen can give me a tally which counts as one minute of spanking with any implement he chooses. Mostly he gives me one if I'm making fun of him or if I'm being absurd. There is always a reason and when he spanks me, he'll ask me if I'm going to be a good girl or continue on whichever behavior got me that tally... it is some kind of sexy.

The best time I ever got my tally spankings was outside on some hiking trails. He cut a switch and used it for maybe 30 seconds and it left welts. Big worm like ones... and then the rest of the time he used his hand. BEST PART THOUGH: He is trying to take a picture of my red ass and a runner passes by!!! We were both like "uhhh...." I flipped my skirt down but I'm pretty sure he saw my bright red ass and my panties around my knees.

Last time I got my tally spankings it as for five minutes and this was my ass afterwards:



It hurt sooo good :)

2 comments: