7.15.2010

Hello, I've just got to let you know...

Why, hello spanking world! I have been a lurker far too long and I feel it is time to properly introduce myself. My name is Twyla, everyone calls me Ty, I'm from a little state called West Virgina... not Western Virginia and not anywhere near a damn beach. Some might judge me based on my roots and say "this blog will be a terrible read because she probably doesn't know how to read or write or use the internet" but here I am, proving you wrong. I have a slight, just slight, obsession with all things Disney related. No one ever truly grows up, right? I am engaged to a wonderful, sweet, and caring man named Owen. He has strong arms, soft hands, and the most beautiful blue eyes. We started our journey into spanking together a couple years ago and have finally progressed into something close to (at least the cousin of) a domestic discipline relationship. I've always kept a journal and now I have a special one just for things related to spanking. How CUTE is it??





Found it at a Disney Store while on vacation a few weeks ago!! Love it!

I decided that I have too many questions that a journal can't answer but a blog might be able, too. Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment