8.09.2010

Self Discovery

Recently, I discovered the blog Sexuelle. It, in short, is amazing. Elizabeth, the writer, has a very unique view on sexuality and spanking that I find both refreshing and sexy.

She recently posted this entry.

It got me thinking about my past lovers. I have had one actual relationship with a girl that lasted over a year and I could never figure out exactly why it didn't work out or what was lacking but this aritcle made something just click for me. She was very dominant in bed and I always dreamed of being submissive but with a man.


Anytime I have every had fantasies about woman it has been with me spanking them and not the other way around. That was a huge part of the relationship that was such a short coming for me and now I realize why!


In case Sexuelle reads this:
THANK YOU! The post was well written and thought provocking. It really helped me out so thank you soo much for sharing :)

2 comments:

  1. She's one of my favorites, too -- powerful writing from a fresh perspective, and she makes no apologies for her sexuality. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is like the Madonna of spanking blogs. With a bit of GaGa thrown in for good measure. Her blog is amazing.

    ReplyDelete